Newport’s credentialing and provider enrollment platform gives your team access to on-demand data simply not found with legacy credentialing companies. Backed by our world-class services team, Newport’s credentialing analytics offer real-time dashboards and KPIs (key performance indicators) to provide key stakeholders with a panoramic view of your credentialing lifecycle. Our dash-boarding and business intelligence tools don’t simply tell you where you are – they show you how to get to where you want to be!
- Institutional, Facility, Department, or Provider Summary Dashboard – Executive Summary Report depicting your organization’s current enrollment status (Par, Non-Par, In-Process) and the financial impact of your In-Process applications.
- In Process Charges by Payer – Match your open changes against your pending applications.
- Institutional, Facility, Department, or Provider Trending Dashboard – Trends current enrollment statuses over time.
- Days In Enrollment (DIE) Dashboard –Trend payer processing times for both Delegated and Non-Delegated Payers.
- Payer Dashboard – A break out of payer specific data for all Institution wide payers. Delegated and Non-Delegated payers, In-Process Enrollments by Payer.
- Business Intelligence – Simple click, drag, and drop menu to modify existing reports or create customized analytics.
Credentialing and Provider Enrollment Dashboards and Analytics
Managing the revenue cycle for healthcare organizations is a complex endeavor. To navigate the many variables associated with successful reimbursement, revenue cycle management is becoming increasingly reliant on data analytics. Understanding which data points to focus on is key to obtaining operational and financial excellence.
While analytics are widely used across many areas of healthcare, the value of credentialing analytics and provider enrollment is just now being realized as more healthcare organizations seek additional opportunities to reduce cost and maximize revenue. By viewing credentialing as a component of the revenue cycle, organizations only then begin to understand how limited the data is in many long-used legacy credentialing systems.
CAREbi credentialing analytics enable organizations to leverage the vast amount of data they have to make more informed business decisions. CAREbi’s easy to use reporting allows users to click on a data element from the data dictionary, drag the data element to the spreadsheet, and drop the data element into a customizable format. CAREbi allows users to easily manipulate data from spreadsheet format to customized graphics, create re-usable reports and develop and store reports that are used on a frequent basis.
While it’s important to understand where a provider’s application is in the credentialing life cycle, CAREbi offers unique data driven insight into the impact of provider enrollment on a client’s revenue cycle. For example, CAREbi’s credentialing analytics offers detailed insight into which enrollments have the greatest number of charges associated with them, which allows credentialing experts to maximize their time by working on enrollments with the highest financial impact.
CAREbi precisely guides credentialing teams to the most critical components of the credentialing and revenue life cycles. In doing so it enables financial success in the most expedient and successful manner possible.