Newport believes that credentialing is not about pushing paper or managing forms, it’s about maximizing revenue and optimizing your front and back office operations. Our top credentialing software and provider enrollment platform delivers sophisticated end-user credentialing productivity tools that can be shared across multiple departments or teams to give a boost to staff efficiency and maximize revenue.
- Enrollment Pre-Verification – Chances are your billing system verifies a patient’s ability to pay by confirming insurance status and out-of-pocket expenses before a patient’s encounter is scheduled. Likewise, Newport believes a provider’s enrollment status should be confirmed at the point of scheduling. By not leaving the enrollment status to chance, downstream payment disruption caused by credentialing related denials can be a thing of the past.
- Credentialing e-Documentation Solutions – Access to credentialing documents and forms should not necessarily be the domain of a single department – any authorized user should be able to quickly access credentialing documents and insurance forms. Newport’s centralized provider data warehouse intelligently organizes electronic documents for quick and easy upload and retrieval.
- Credentialing and Provider Enrollment Success Metrics – On-demand access to credentialing timelines and key performance indicators. Stay informed
through automated reporting tools and on-demand credentialing dashboards.
- Secure emailing – Send personal identification information (PII) securely through our native encrypted email system.
- Medicare & Medicaid Opt-Out Lookup Tools – Quickly identify providers that have chosen to opt-out of Medicare and Medicaid.
Top Credentialing Software and Productivity Tools
In the hierarchy of healthcare IT priorities, provider data management typically trails behind EHR, payroll, and compliance systems and all too often is relegated to desktop databases, excel spreadsheets, and far too frequently in paper files. Even when software tools are deployed to manage credentialing operations, they are typically accessed by a limited number of medical staff services and lack utilities that could benefit other areas of the organization. Newport believes that provider data collected and maintained for the purpose of credentialing plays a dynamic role in facility operations and should not be kept under the exclusive domain of a single department or division.
The CARE suite of top credentialing software modules offers Newport clients cloud-based access to stakeholders outside of medical staff services. Provider data managed in CARE can be used to streamline operations in scheduling and registration, revenue cycle management, human resources, and senior administration. While these stakeholders won’t likely need full time access to all modules, they can have on-demand access to modules that impact their area within the organization.
Take the next step and learn how our top credentialing software and productivity tools can help maximize your team’s productivity and implement revenue enhancement best practices.